Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: Free: Travel Planning Kit

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

8/15/13

Free: Travel Planning Kit

End of summer, already? Summer is almost over, which means now is the perfect time to get away for a little relaxation before Labor Day.

Whether you are going away for the weekend or jet setting around the globe; you don't want to forget anything! There is nothing worse than trying to relax while worrying that you forgot to do or pack something! {Been there, done that!}

This pretty travel planner takes the stress out of travelling and will help provide you with peace of mind - so you can focus on having a fabulous vacation!

{download here}


Travel Planning Kit - Collection of 5 EDITABLE Travel Printables that includes:

Trip Planner – Use this sheet to plan the details of your trip including what to see, do, where to eat, and where to stay. Having all of your notes and travel research in one place, makes planning your vacation a lot easier.

Travel Budget – A great worksheet to help you budget for almost anything on your trip, with columns to fill in your budgeted and actual spending as well as spaces to fill in the difference.

Travel Information – Keep track of important details like confirmation numbers, flight details, insurance, exchange rates and more. Everything is in one place, so you save time and frustration.

Pre-Travel Checklist – This checklist helps you leave with peace of mind knowing you didn't forget anything before leaving the house, the alarm is set, and the trash is out.

Packing List - A categorized list with blank spaces to write down all the clothing, toiletries and miscellaneous items that you need to pack for your trip. To ensure you don't forget anything at the hotel, bring it with you on the trip too!

With this Travel Kit, budgeting, planning and organizing your dream vacation is much more doable!

The above printable is editable so you can fill in the fields by typing instead of writing.
For personal use only. Please do not reproduce for commercial use.


Photobucket
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. These are amazing! And we just decided to go to New York City, so these are going to quickly become handy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, I hope you have an awesome trip!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I always forget something so it's great to see that you use your printables to help me out :-)

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, we are planning a holiday on September holidays so these are perfect planning tools :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love planner, I love your blog. New follower!
    www.filofaxismyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tourism marketing procedures necessitate several procedures AND ALSO requirements, AS WELL AS travel writing is usually single of the pushy parts of most of these marketing endeavors; as a matter regarding fact, travel writing will be also your current largest one, AND That is through this part It many potential tourists are usually delivered to help a good Particular place.
    travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. New Jersey Travel and Tourism

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! We're starting to plan our anniversary trip so this will come in handy! I can't seem to download the printable though :( I clicked the download link, was taken to Box, and clicked "Download" but nothing happens. I tried in Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Anyone else have that problem? =/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s a classic great for me to go to this blog site, it offers helpful suggestions
    vietnam holiday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it. Ocho Rios family villa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Pay too much for flughafen zürich parking Airport Authority

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!