Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: About me..
Image Map

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

11/8/11

About me..


My husband always pokes fun of  my constant need to move things around and my unwillingness to leave well enough alone. I will admit that organizing is a bit of an addiction of mine and I adore checklists, there is something deeply satisfying about ticking the box of a task that you've just completed. I am always on the  lookout for ways to simplify my life and beautify my home, without breaking the bank.




I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and I have been married to my other half for eight years.This blog wouldn't be possible without my husbands loving support. My dream has always been to someday become a published author, but until that day comes blogging is a wonderful outlet that I truly enjoy.



I grew up with three women who each nurtured my love for crafts, DIY, sewing, and cooking, so it's no wonder I started blogging about my favorite pastimes in 2009. My mother introduced me to crafts at an early age,  my grandmother taught me the art of restoring furniture by age ten and my great-grandmother; who made the most beautiful quilts and the most tasty lemon meringue pies, had me basting quilt squares before I could tie my laces.



Thank you for stopping by, your support is what drives me to come back and blog each day. Enjoy and I hope you find a little inspiration along the way! Please feel free to write me at pinchalittlesavealot@gmail.com, or leave a comment on the blog or Facebook. Or better yet, do you have a cost saving tip or low-cost organizing idea? If so I would love to feature it here!! Let's inspire and help motivate each other!


Photobucket

Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. Found your blog through pinterest. Just wanted to say thank you for some awesome printables and diy ideas!! I have enjoyed reading your blog and will visit often:) Thank you for sharing!!!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Staci for leaving such a lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. Same here! Your AWESOME Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am so glad I found this blog! I came on my computer to look for an emergency plan checklist, but have found so much more! Thank you so much for sharing all of your work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where else can your work be found/ This site is not allowing any downloads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the same problem! I really love these printables but can't print them :'(

      Delete
  6. فى اغراض اى بيت المصداقية والالتزام بالاتفاقات المبرمة بيننا وبين مؤسسات نقل العفش بجدة أيدي عاملة فلبينية الحرص على ارسال عدد وافر من العمال وفنى وقد يزيد الى 2 فنى عندما يتعلق الامر مبالغة الاغراض القابلة للفك والتركيب وجود الحل الامثل لمجابهة مشاكل ضيق السلم او وجود قطعة هائلة لاتتسع الدرج للمرور خلالها مع مركز عفش البيت جيدا داخل العربة ترتيبها بصورة تحافظ عليها مع المراعاة بتغليف المنقولات والاشيائ القابلة للكر

    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى بريدة

    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى القصيم

    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى حائل

    ReplyDelete
  7. "What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time
    สล๊อตโจ๊กเกอร์"

    ReplyDelete
  8. "What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time
    บาคาร่าออนไลน์ "

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a piece of art this article is! Enjoyed alot!
    Richest Actor in India

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey trying to download the Free: Money Management Essentials and it doesnt seem to let me any chance you can email it to me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!