Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: Free: Weekly Schedule

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

1/5/13

Free: Weekly Schedule

The first week of January is when I start planning my goals for the year. I've been thinking a lot about prioritizing and figuring out how best to spend my time in 2013. Yes, there are already too many tasks that must get done each day...cleaning, organizing, etc. But this year I want to also start making time for what's important in my life.

My husband works long hours, so my top goal is spending more time with him. Carving out a block of time each day to watch a movie or play a board game with my hubby is far more crucial than scrubbing the floors for the umpteenth time.


{download here}


Above is a Weekly Schedule that I made to help you stay on top of where you need to be, which tasks must get done, and help keep track of how many glasses of water you're drinking and if you've worked out that day. I know not everyone works 9-5; so after downloading and opening the PDF file, you can type your own times into the editable fields. 

This printable would work well in a Household Binder or even framed and placed in a central part of your home, like on the refrigerator. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all of your printables. They will definitely come in handy. Just to let you know, you have a long running script on your blog which takes time to load before you can do anything such as download or even scroll down. You may be losing visitors because of it.
    Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally using every single one of your printables..I LOVE them..thank you sooo much for offering them for free- you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this but it's so light my printer(black and white laser printer) is printing it too light to read the font. :(
    Would you consider making one with darker fonts so it can be printed for those of us who don't use color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect!!! Thank you so much for creating this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know when printing access will be available again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing !
    When it comes to Health, Safety and Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
    Nebosh course in chennai
    Nebosh courses in chennai
    Nebosh in Chennai
    Nebosh IGC in Chennai
    Iosh Ms in Chennai
    Iosh courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been able to download this file...help please

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your explanation at the top. Why not post the PDF files in a shared Google folder?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!