Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: Liebster Blog Award: 4 Blogs You Should Check Out!
Image Map

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

3/3/12

Liebster Blog Award: 4 Blogs You Should Check Out!

I was thrilled to find out this morning that I’ve been awarded the Liebster Blog Award from Natasha at Serenity you! Thank You, Natasha!



Liebster is German for dearest, beloved or favorite. This award showcases blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you enjoy reading.  What a great way to support fellow bloggers you admire!


In accepting the Liebster Blog Award you agree to:
1. Thank the person(s) who gave you the award.
2. Link back to that person's blog.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 3-5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

I'm so happy to pass this on to others! The four awesome blogs that I would like to recommend are (in no particular order):



Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!