Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: Re: Download Comments

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

1/29/14

Re: Download Comments

Hi everyone,

I posted a note last week explaining the current download limit, but I’ve had several comments so I thought I would write a quick post answering your questions. First let me apologize for the inconvenience. I'm moving in March and finances are tight so I had to stop my Box membership for the time being. Box will only let a set number of people download each month.  I know it’s a pain, but I have yet to find a cheaper alternative than Box and I just can’t afford $100+ right this second. Thank you for your patience and as soon as I get settled in my new home and have started my new job I’ll re-up my membership. 

Photobucket
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you meant that Box was $100 a month or how often but Dropbox might be an option. I believe it is $100 for the whole year and you can share with an unlimited amount of people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest Dropbox as well, it has an annual fee, and unlimited sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the update! :) I look forward to being able to download some things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to print to PDF and that worked a treat. Thanks so much. Your amazing! PS google drive is free and I find that works really well too. thanks again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're considering moving to google drive, their plans are dirt cheap. 100GB for $1.99/month. Also, you can transfer your Box items to Google Drive using Mover.io

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the printables. I wasn't able to 'download' but when I hit 'print' I was able to save the pdf to my pc to print later! So this is still valid for people. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!