Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: Organizing Scented Wax Bars + Review
Image Map

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

7/31/12

Organizing Scented Wax Bars + Review

If there is one thing I love it is a great smelling home! Scented wax bars fill my apartment with delicious smells. My all time favorite ‘flavor’ is Cuccumber Lime from Scentsy. Yummy.

Digging through a drawer each time I want to refresh my homes fragrance is annoying, especially if I have unexpected guests on their way over and my apartment still smells like last night’s fish dinner. Yuck!

I cleared out a junk drawer filled with nothing but randomly flavored gum (I had coupons!) and cut up an old box to make drawer dividers. Oh no I couldn't stop there like a normal person would, I had to cover the cardboard dividers with pretty paper and label each section by season. Now they are easy to access and I can grab a scent quickly. Bring on the unexpected visitors!




I've wanted to do a high end vs. low end post for a while. This review is based on my two year observation of both Scentsy and the knock-offs available at WalMart, Hobby Lobby and Fred Meyer.

The differences in my opinion are that Scentsy comes with a warranty and they have a larger selection of smells and warmers. Harmony Home, Scentsational and BHG  smells aren't as strong and don’t last as long but they are cheaper so you get what you pay for. The knock-off brands tend to smell burnt or have a stale potpourri smell after the first hour.

I have occasionally in the past picked up the cheaper ones at the store {I've given away most of them}, but if I want high quality scents that last and really cute warmers I'm willing to fork over a tiny bit more money and buy Scentsy products . An extra $2.50 is worth it for a must have scent!  



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. “If there is one thing I love it is a great smelling home!” – Same here, Bekah! I always love a sweet-smelling space! I regularly put some scented bars on strategic corners of the house to maintain the fresh scent. And good move on organizing your scented wax bars! Not only will it look organized, but it will prevent the aroma of each bar to mix with the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bekah ..As a scentsy consultant we always love reviews and you said it yourself you get what you pay for ... that was one of the reasons when i ended becoming a consultants .. as was always a buyer and figured might as well make some supplemental cash off it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an amazing article. Realy helpful. Allow me to introduce myself. Myself Bilal. I'm a Digital Marketing Consultant in Lahore Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The product was created which are giving parcel of chance for people groups. They are gaining gigantic % of profit every twofold item. The majority of valuable delicate product in your grasp here it is simple for our life. It need to particular choice are accessible that people groups can viewing and inform this application programming. Buy B+ Magic Mushrooms Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!