Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: DIY Hair Care Organizer & Headband Holder

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

4/2/12

DIY Hair Care Organizer & Headband Holder

My husband and I share a tiny bathroom, which leaves little room for my beloved hair products. My various products are the only thing keeping my curly hair from turning into one giant fuzzball. It’s so bad that in the morning I look like I could be the Bride of Frankenstein :) When you have little space in your bathroom for storage, it forces you to come up with creative solutions. I turned my husband’s leftover pegboard into a hair care organizer by adding baskets for my products, brushes and hair accessories. I also added hooks to hang my blow dryer and flat iron. It seems like I never have enough room for all of my headbands, so I decided to also add a DIY headband holder. By utilizing wall space I now have plenty of room for all of my hair care stuff plus a little more drawer space! My headband holder is covered in an old white towel, but if you wanted to make your own you could decorate yours with fabric, ribbons and embellishments. Have fun organizing!


Photobucket
Pin It!

27 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I found you trough Sumos Sweet Stuff link party and I must say that I really love your idea, really creative and most of all, useful! I made a flat iron holder too, http://eltocadordecenicienta.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/diy-porta-plancha-del-pelo.html#comment-form and Ithink that what I really need right now is yours headband holder, so thanks for sharing.
    I´m subscribing, X0X0 Olga♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Your flat iron holder is very cute; I love all of the flowers. Thanks so much for following :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! My hair dryer and irons seem to be always in the way. This could work for our bathroom. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works well for you Jennifer :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a clever idea. I would love for you to link up to my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/04/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-9.html

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite! I linked up and I am now following you too.

      Delete
  4. Found your idea linked up at Organize and Decorate. Love it! You'll have to swing by my blog and check out how I organized under my bathroom sink. =) Cheers, MGal watchmediy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great ideas! Love the labeled drawers :)

      Delete
  5. Wow - what a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love creative solutions to organizing. Now to go organize my bathroom. Thanks so much for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I’ll be linking up another organizing project next week :)

      Delete
  7. How clever! What a great way to organize your hair stuff! Saw you at the Grant Life. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I’m so glad you like it!

      Delete
  8. This is a really great project! I would love it if you would come link this up at my Pinworthy Projects Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bekah: I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, your new GF friend, I would love it if you could stop by and be my friend, too.
    I love this idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie! Thanks so much for following; I'm now following you as well!

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for linking up this week to Fantabulous Friday @ Little Becky Homecky! Did you enter the giveaway yet?
    http://littlebeckyhomecky.blogspot.com/2012/04/fantabulous-friday8-fashion-to-figure.html

    Katie @ Little Becky Homecky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, thanks for hosting each week and for all the great giveaways!

      Delete
  11. This is a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! I hope to read more of your post which is very informative and useful to all the readers. I salute writers like you for doing a great job! Hair Straighteners

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a great idea Bekah!
    Thanks for sharing on Serenity Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natasha for hosting such an awesome party each week!

      Delete
  13. I love this... I need to make one of these. Soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. VLCC& range of International Hair Treatments provides a complete hair care solution to all hair types for hair fall prevention. Hair Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very informative article on Hair care, I want to contribute to this article with my few tips for peoples who are facing hair loss problems
    Real Hair Toppers UK
    Wigs For Chemo Patients

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!