Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: Versatile Blogger Award

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

3/24/12

Versatile Blogger Award


 I was awarded the Versatile Blogger award by Kristin of Grateful Belly. She shares yummy recipes and I highly encourage you to go check out her awesome blog! Thank you, Kristin!
 

Each nominee should:

1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2) Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3) Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4) In the same post share seven completely random facts about yourself
5) Include this set of rules                                                     
6) Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs

I'm suppose to write 7 random things about myself, so here goes:

1) I only knew my husband for about five months before we got married
2) I’ve had 4 last names. The first name change was a spelling correction, then I changed it to my father’s last name and finally I happily took my husband’s name :)
3) I’m a survivor! As a child I was in a horrific car accident and I fractured several bones, including a potentially fatal C1 vertebra fracture
4) I was a vegetarian for 4 years
5) I’ll take chai tea over coffee every time
6) My favorite smell is freshly mowed grass
7) I love to sew, but I’m more comfortable hand sewing then I am using my machine

I hate picking favorites, but I’ll play by the rules so here are the bloggers I’m nominating:

Natasha @ Serenity You
Kara @ Happy Go Lucky
Ginger @ Ginger Snap Crafts
Michelle @ Michelle Paige
Adrianne @ Happy Hour Projects
Laura @ Happy Canadian Home
Amy  @ Sugar and Spice
Photobucket
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Bekah! I'm honored that you chose me to receive this award! Thanks! I have already received this award awhile back, so if you want to pass it on to one more person, feel free. Thanks again, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me. I'm honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking of me, Bekah!! Hope your week is off to a great start!

    Adrianne
    Happy Hour Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for passing this on to me :) I'm honored! Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much, Bekah! You are sweet!

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!